One of the many ‘silver linings’ that has come out of this crisis for me is getting back to:
- Journaling each morning
- Reading educational/inspirational books, articles, blogs, etc.
This has helped me maintain a positive, clear mindset and incubate new ideas I have already implemented into my professional and personal life!
Everyone I know who is sticking to this discipline is preaching the priceless value it has brought to them each and every day.
I invite you to participate in a 21-day Learning challenge!
Kathryn Dudley from RogueSearch has been sharing Great Articles to Hiring Leaders, HR, and recruitment professionals daily for the last three years. Through this effort, she has generated a following of over 1,500 folks in LinkedIn. We have just updated our sites to include articles posted over the last six months.
21-Day Learning Challenge Guidelines:
- Find an article of interest read it BEFORE YOU START EACH DAY!
- Think of how you can use the information in your professional/personal life.
- After you read it, pay it forward and share with individuals you think will find it of value.
- Maybe share at one of your team’s virtual meetings?
If you are not doing this today – – YOU NEED TO START TOMORROW MORNING!
21 days will take you to the beginning of May 😊!
I hope you have a great start to your week.
Enjoyed this post?
Please share and Follow us on social media or Contact RogueSearch below…thanks!
Let's Have Conversation
If you have a Confidential Search.
You need to Fill a Critical Position ASAP but you don’t have the resources or time to do it.
The position is so Unique, that it makes sense to dedicate internal resources to filling it.
You are seeking Neutral Competitive Intelligence on your specific labor market.